Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting on Even When You Lie to Me!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

18740851Charlie, a senior, isn't looking forward to her last year of high school. Another year of living in the shadow of her best friend, Lila. Another year of hiding behind the covers of her favorite novels. Another year of navigating her tense relationship with her perfectionist mom.
But everything changes when she meets her new English teacher. Mr. Drummond is smart. Irreverent. Funny. Hot. Everyone loves him And Charlie thinks he's the only one who gets her.
She also thinks she might not be the only one with a crush.
In this stunning debut, Jessica Alcott explores relationships-and their boundaries-in a way that is both searingly honest and sympathetic.

This will be released on June 9, 2015.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like forbidden love. Haha! I'm intrigued by this, as well. I just hope there'll be a balance play of rationality and irrationality. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been seeing a bit of this one lately! Not my kind of read but I hope you enjoy this once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will like this one too.
    Nice pick!
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is new to me! Sounds very very interesting - Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting. I haven't heard of it before, but I'll put it on my TBR pile.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds interesting and intense! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my first comment got ate by the comment gods...anyways, I love this blurb! Never heard of the book before but definitely going to be watching out for it. Thanks for putting it on my radar and stopping by my WoW last week!



    My WoW

    Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is new to me but now I really want to read it! Thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still not sure if I want to read this one or not, but I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pick I really don't read taboo books like this one but it really has intrigued me so I might just check it out after all. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!