Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/Tv Shows


22896551
This book is just so entirely powerful, that I think that it deserves to at least have its own movie. It's just so enlightening and I think it would be very helpful to many teens in today's society.






City Love

This would make such a fun television show! It would be kind of like Gossip Girl but not as dark!









21936988This book is just so amazing and it would be so awesome to see it in movie form. I think it would be wildly successful!









16068905This would make such a wonderful movie. I'm sure everyone who's read it would agree. I wonder who they'd cast as Cath and Levi?










17623975
This book is literally the perfect love story. It even has travel! I'm sure just about everyone's read it by now... if you haven't, then what are you doing with your life!?










18049084Noggin is wildly hilarious yet uplifting at the same time. It'd make a perfect movie.











18018509
Just Like the Movies is filled with tons of wonderful movie references, so as a movie itself, it would be so enjoyable to watch!








9969571
This is one of my favorites. 'Nuff said.










12810834This book is uber creepy. It'd make a wonderful movie.











Looking for AlaskaMy favorite John Green book. I'm hoping that this gets picked up for a movie, because I didn't enjoy the Paper Towns book much.









What books do you wish were made into movies or TV shows?

15 comments:

  1. Fangirl would make an adorable movie! I love that story. It'd be interesting to see how the Simon Snow fan fiction would be incorporated.
    I had 172 Hours on the Moon on my list too - I don't know if I'd be able to watch it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready Player One and 172 Hours on the Moon are both on my TBR. I haven't read them yet but I agree they'd both make very cool movies. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read None of the Above yet but seeing it is movie worthy makes me want to read it even more. I also really would love to see Fangirl as a movie! And Ready Player One (which is one of my all time favorites too) is becoming a movie directed by Steven Spielberg. So one of your book to movie wishes will come true. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen fangirl on so many people's lists today!! i think it would be an amazing movie! Ready player one as well i love that book so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fangirl!!! How did I forget that one??? I would totally mad if they screwed up Cath and Levi though. Looking for Alaska is another one I forgot. I really enjoyed that one. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good ones! I adored 172 Hours on the Moon! Agree, so creepy! Sin Eater's Daughter would be good too.

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nice picks! Seeing a few of these around today!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanna check out City of Love. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choices! Ready Player One would be awesome. I had it on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ready Player One would make a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list!! I considered adding Fangirl to my list as well. I believe they are making Looking for Alaska into a movie, so you may be in luck. That one is still on my TBR list, but I just bought a copy of Paper Towns to read before the release of the movie.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-would-love-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just Like the Movies would be PERFECT! I don't why I didn't think of that one. The whole movies inside of a movie thing would be awesome! None of the Above was wonderful! I think Stephen Spielberg is directing Ready Player One, it should be epic! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list. Fangirl would make an excellent movie. I haven't read None of the Above, but it is on my TBR list. This one looks like it has great movie potential.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fangirl would be a sweet movie. :) I would love to see it, and watch it over and over! I need to re-read the book now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Out of all of these, I really want Ready Player One to be a movie! That's such a fantastic book!
    Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!