Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My Momentous Month: June 2015!

WOW. I can't believe that it's already the end of June and tomorrow is the first day of July! I finished my junior year of high school earlier this month, so I can't believe that this is my last summer before I start my senior year. It's crazy to think about because I started this blog when I was in eighth grade!

Anyway, onto the books! I definitely got a lot of reading done this month, which surprised me! I also already beat my Goodreads challenge, as I thought I'd read around 50 books again this year because that's what I did last year. However, I'm at 73 right now already!

Books Read:
'89 Walls by Katie Pierson
After Hours by Claire Kennedy
I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
Forever For a Year by B.T. Gottfred
Daisy and the Front Man by Rebekah L. Purdy
Halfway Perfect by Mark Perini and Julie Cross
Deception so Deadly by Clara Kensie
Deception So Dark by Clara Kensie
Letters to Zell by Camille Griep
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
What Happens in London by Jen McConnel
What Happens in Paris by Jen McConnel
What Happens in Berlin by Jen McConnel
What Happens Abroad by Jen McConnel
Bomb by Sarah Mussi
Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally

Reviews Posted:

To Be Read for July:
In the Beginning There Was Us by Ingrid Jonach
Don't Ever Change by Beth M. Bloom
Storm Siren by Mary Weber
Another Kind of Hurricane by Tamara Ellis Smith
All We Have is Now by Lisa Schroeder
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
You and Me and Him
Naked by Stacey Trombley
No Such Person by Caroline B. Cooney
Show and Prove by Sofia Quintero
Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner
The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak
Damage Done by Amanda Panitch
Favorite Book of the Month:
23308599
Favorites in Each Genre:
Contemporary Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
Dystopian/Science Fiction N/A (HOW DID I NOT READ A SCI-FI BOOK?!)
Fantasy I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest
Paranormal Deception So Deadly by Clara Kensie
Favorite Cover of the Month:
17408897
Favorite Characters of the Month:
Bianca from Letters to Zell
Jesse from Jesse's Girl

Favorite Setting of the Month:
The Cafe in After Hours

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You read a lot this month:O Wow you read 73 books already? You'll probably read more than 100 books before this summer is over:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on surpassing your GR reading challenge already!!! And all the best for your senior year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congrats on slaying your Goodreads Challenge already. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awesome Month! I will Definitely be reading Letter's to Zell. Here's to starting our senior of high school. Wow this is bonkers, but the good kind of crazy. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!