Friday, June 5, 2015

My Favorite TV Shows Part 5

Today is the last part of my favorite tv shows series! I'm sharing my favorite reality TV shows.


The Voice

the voice new season shakira the voice gif
This show is so amazing! I love music and finding new artists, so this show is super fun for me to watch.

Dance Moms

its kinda of a short turn sequence oh well gif
I've been watching Dance Moms since season 2, though I've fallen a bit behind. It's so good though! My favorite dancer is definitely Chloe.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

keeping up with the kardashians gif
This show is so addicting. I feel like so many people watch it but they won't admit to it! I started watching the first few seasons on Netflix until they took them down, so since then I've just been watching the current ones.

Catfish

catfish: the tv show television gif
I don't know why but I just find this show so interesting!

What reality TV shows do you watch?

4 comments:

  1. I used to watch more but now I am down to Top Chef, Project Runway, RHONY, RHOBH. I used to watch the Voice but the blind auditions were the best part and I was eh after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dance Moms too! Chloe has always been my favorite <3 I'm a bit behind this season too, but that's more because all of my favorite dancers have left and it's just not as interesting for me anymore.
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t watch any reality TV shows except for The Voice (and even then I haven’t caught up with the past few seasons). Love all your TV posts... maybe I shall do a series of them soon, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna have to check out Catfish as I liked the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!