Thursday, June 4, 2015

My Favorite TV Shows Part 4

Today I'm sharing part four of my series! These are all the shows I loved that were sadly cancelled.

Star-Crossed

aimee teegarden star-crossed gif
I really wish this show wasn't cancelled. It's so unique and definitely geared towards all science fiction fans, especially us book lovers! The ending literally killed me. :/

Rules of Engagement

rules of engagement patrick warburton gif
This show was definitely just like How I Met Your Mother, so I really adored it. It had a lot of seasons too, so I was so disappointed when I found out that it wasn't continuing.

The Secret Circle

the secret circle secret circle gif
This show was really great and was based off of books written by the author of the Vampire Diaries. They only released one season which I absolutely loved, though I wish there was more. That's why I'm reading the books now.

The Carrie Diaries

the carrie diaries annasophia robb gif
This show was so wonderful! I've only seen the first season and some of the second, but I was still disappointed when I heard that it wasn't continuing. :/

The Nine Lives of Chloe King

nine lives of chloe king benjamin stone gif
I loved this show! It was really interesting and I'm sad that it didn't really continue, nor was it that successful. Sadly, this isn't one that I really want to read the book for either because it's so long.

The Selection & Delirium

lauren oliver lena haloway gif
Neither of these shows ever made it off their feet, but the announcements that they'd originally be coming out made me so excited because they are two of my favorite books of all time. The Selection pilot was shot twice and apparently neither time was good enough for it to be aired. Delirium wasn't aired either, but the pilot could be seen on the internet for a while.

What cancelled shows are you disappointed about?

7 comments:

  1. Rules of Engagement was one of the few shows my Husband and I watched - we at least still watch it in reruns now. I just found out about this failed Delirium tv show on Tuesday - I had no idea!! Happy Endings is probably my favorite show that got cancelled. It had a weird sense of humor and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ruined everything when they canceled Star Crossed. They constantly cancel shows I love like Revenge, and The Lying Game, and this other ABC Family show whose name escapes me right now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED starcrossed, I was so sad that it was cancelled especially since it left off on a cliffhanger! The Nine Lives of Chloe King was really good too.I saw the first episode Delirium and I wasn't a big fan of it to be honest. I was excited for the show but the first episode was just too much all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like shows I watch keep getting cancelled, too. Although, i'm wondering if there's a difference between just not getting renewed or ending and being calcelled.
    Anyway, I used to LOVE Burn Notice and Chuck (which aren't on anymore) And Hart Of Dixie which was just recently cancelled.
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m sad about The Selection not becoming a TV series but apparently it’s going to be a film, so there’s still hope! I’m sad I didn’t get a chance to see the Delirium pilot though :( and YES NINE LIVES OF CHLOE KING! I was so sad with how it ended :((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I liked Chloe too! I wondered how future episodes were going to handle the kissing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking forward to Delirium too... I didn't know the Pilot was aired!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!