Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Favorite TV Shows: Part 2

Today I thought I'd do part two of this series! These are all the television shows that I've completely watched, start to finish.

How I Met Your Mother

how i met your mother alyson hannigan gif
This is honestly my favorite show of all time. It has such a great cast of characters and they go on such wonderful adventures through life together. My favorite character was Robin, and for those of you who have seen the entire show, I definitely loved the ending!

Gossip Girl

xoxo gossip girl gossip girl logo gif
This show is so amazing! My favorite character was definitely Nate. I think the cool thing about this show is that it has a lot to do with love and all that, but it takes place in New York City! It's so cool to see places that I've been to in a television show. Plus, I love all of the fashion. I've not read the books, though I've been contemplating doing so for a while.

90210

beverly hills 90210 shenae grimes gif
I originally started watching this show because it took place in LA and I was going on a trip to California, so I needed something to help ease my excitement for a while until I left! I absolutely loved this show; it's kind of like Gossip Girl but set in California. Honestly, I think I may like this show more than Gossip Girl, though it had less seasons which was frustrating. My favorite characters were Liam and Ivy. I honestly hated Annie at times, though in the end. I didn't mind her. Silver was my all time favorite character of the show though because of everything she had gone through. I've been thinking about rewatching this one!

Sadly, these are the only shows I've completely watched start to finish! What shows have you watched start to finish?

10 comments:

  1. How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Lost, Friends, Revenge and many more, I've watched them since their birth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love HIMYM (so much I feel confident using that abbreviation). I called them my friends. I was so bummed it ended. But I HATED the end. With a passion. It almost ruined the whole show for me. Parenthood and Friday Night Lights are two other shows I loved and watched all the way through (they had the perfect endings though and they are from the same people)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love How I met Your Mother. I actually haven't seen Gossip Girl, but keep saying that I am going to binge watch the episode. I have heard enough to think that I will probably really like it. As far as 90120 goes, I watched the show forever ago and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched so many shows start to finish it's a sin. Before my kids, I was a Netflix junkie. I definitely recommend Veronica Mars if you haven't seen it. And Roswell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved How I Met Your Mother, but I am in that group who absolutely hated the ending and now I can't watch the show anymore - every time it is on TV, I instantly change the channel. I gave years to that show and felt so betrayed by the ending.
    I watched both 90210 and Gossip Girl religiously, but at the point when Blair got together with that prince, I stopped watching. I saw the last episode though and yeah, probably not gonna watch those episodes I missed. From 90210 I probably have like 5 episodes left - this has been the case for years now, so I don't know when I am going to finish. Both Gossip Girl and 90210 really worked for me the first couple of seasons but then I just lost interest - that has happened with a lot of "teen shows" (Glee, Vampire Diaries, PLL).

    I probably shouldn't list all the shows I've watched from start to finish, but oh well: Friends, The Office (US), Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, Gilmore Girls, Sex and the City, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, HIMYM, The West Wing.... That's not probably even all. I would recommend Friday Night Lights based on the stuff you list here. It is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't actually seen any of these shows.

    Now that you ask, I don't think I've actually seen any show start to finish. I tend to get bored with them or forget to watch them and get whole seasons behind then I just give up. Wait! I lied. I've seen all of Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis. But that's it. Wow, this is tv pathetic. I think I need to remedy this.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO every show in this post I have watched from start to finish :) I am a big tv person. I do need more recommendations. I watch a lot of tv while I do other things, like blog for example or while i am working on sewing projects :) I do recommend Chuck, Alias, and White Collar, all finished series and super fun!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I love love love HIMYM, but the ending was so disappointing! :( I hated the ending. I haven't watched Gossip Girl (I know, shame), but I WILL soon. I know that it's really good 90210 sounds very interesting though. :) I really need to watch more TV shows!!

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG GOSSIP GIRL WAS MY JAM. I was so obsessed with the series :D So I’ve watched that from start to finish, same with HIMYM, Friends, Revenge, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, and I’m sure a few others as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Binge watched How I Met Your Mother last year and absolutely loved it too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!