Thursday, June 25, 2015

Music Recs: Parachute

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

Last year I found this band called Parachute on YouTube, which is where I tend to run into tons of bands I end up loving after clicking on the recommended videos.

ANYWAYS.

I instantly fell in love with the band. They're a boy band, but not as well known as others. They spoke to my feelings more than other bands have and they sing about love and heartbreak and everything else in life. My favorite song of theirs is definitely Forever and Always, but I also like Philadelphia and What I Know.


What's your favorite Parachute song?

4 comments:

  1. Parachute is AMAZING! I know this band thanks to Melissa @ In A Bookish World and loved their songs right from the beginning ... such an amazing voice and beautiful texts! <3

    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is a fun feature! I'm always looking for new music recommendations since I listen to the same things all the time. I believe I have The Mess I Made and She is Love on my ipod and love listening to them, I'll have to check out their other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks like you're really into Parachute, and thank you so much for sharing! I NEED to check this out ASAP.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Parachute alternative? Because that is definitely my thing hahaha. I also love new music recs, because I recently got Spotify and I'm trying to use it as much as possible before my 3 months runs out :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!