Thursday, June 11, 2015

Music Recs: Jake Bugg

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

see you in 5 weeks british music gif

A few weeks ago on YouTube, I found this guy named Jake Bugg. I saw his videos in my recommended channels section, so I thought I'd give him a go... mainly because of his name. I mean, come on! Bugg is an awesome last name.

jake bugg slide jake bugg gif

Anyway, I listened to some of his songs and instantly fell in love with his music. It's just so heartwarming and catchy. Bugg's voice is incredibly unique as well. For some reason, I think it would be the best thing ever if he did a collab with Birdy. My favorite song of his would probably be "Broken". I highly suggest giving him a listen!


2 comments:

  1. I think one of his songs, Simple Pleasures (?) was used in a commercial and it got me hooked on that song. You reminded me I haven't checked out the rest of his music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jake Bugg! I heard one of his songs last year, and now I listen to him all the time. His voice is so unusual.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!