Sunday, June 21, 2015

Interview with Shannon of The Tale Temptress!

Displaying talebutton_zps15a09beb set at 250.png
Today I am super happy to be sharing with you an interview with the wonderful Shannon of The Tale Temptress! I've been following her blog for quite some time now and it's one of my favorites! 

1. Book or e-copy?  
Book, but with the amount of egalleys I get, as well as convenience of shopping, it's amazing how often I end up reading e-copies instead.

2. Library or book store?
Book store.  I'm too impatient to wait for books I want to get checked back in.  Of course, this means I spend way too much money but... what do you do?

3. New books or used books?
I prefer new books, but I will do used if I can't find it new.

4. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (ex: hero, villain, sidekick, love interest, etc.)
I would be a love interest of some hot bad boy, of course!!

5. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
It would be called "No, Seriously?"

6. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
My favorite story of all time is not, gasp, a YA book but a fantasy series by David Eddings called The Belgariad.  It's a set of 5 books, and it has a sequel series of 5 books called The Mallorean.  I absolutely LOVE these books. I found them back in 1995 and I have re-read them twice a year ever since.

7. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
Writing and watching music.

8. What's your favorite book cover color?
Blue!  I love covers that are predominately blue.  They're just gorgeous and ethereal looking.

9. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
This is an important question because I'm OCD.  So I organize them first by genre, then alphabetically by first name.  And then they are placed on a spreadsheet that includes sub-genre like dystopian, romance, etc... That way if I'm in the mood for a certain type of book, I can do a pivot tabl and pull out all my dystopians and look through and pick one.  They're also color coordinated.  I told you... OCD.  

10. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
I love alternative.  Favorite bands are Civil Twilight, Stateless, One Republic, and Snow Patrol.

11 What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
I love Downright Dystopian, of course, and also Book Sniffers Anonymous, and Liana's Bookaholic-nessXpresso Reads,Tynga's Reviews, and a couple new ones I just found called Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts At Midnight.

Places to find Shannon:
The Tale Temptress

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me, Krystianna!! I noticed in there where you asked what my hobbies were that I said I write and that I "watch" music. LOL! I know I meant to type that I like to "listen" to it... so you may have some readers scratching their heads over that one and wondering if I'm crazy. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I would love to be the love interest of a bad boy! It probably won't happen but a girl can dream ;) Great interview!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely interview! I love these questions. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!