Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on Off the Page!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

23278280
Sixteen-year-old Delilah is finally united with Oliver-a prince literally taken from the pages of a fairy tale. There are, however, complications now that Oliver has been able to enter the real world. To exist in Delilah's world, Oliver must take the place of a regular boy. Enter Edgar, who agrees to take Oliver's role in Delilah's favorite book. In this multilayered universe, the line between what is on the page and what is possible is blurred, but all must be resolved for the characters to live happily ever after. 


Off the Page will be released on May 19, 2015. 

11 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first book. I don't know why I haven't yet, it sounds wonderful. I hope you enjoy this when it's out, hopefully I'll catch up and be able to read it soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, but I have yet to read one of Jodi's books. Maybe this one will be my first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God. A book with a character from a book? This book should be on my list to read soon! I have not read any of Jodi's books but I heard she is a good writer.

    Yani @ Paper Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! Can't believe the sequel is out almost and I still need to read the first one! LOL!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still have not read the first book its on my list. i really love this cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cover! I haven't read the first book in the series but it sounds interesting so I'm going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the first book to this, but this cover is beaut! Hope you're having a great day! Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so awesome! Definitely adding it to my TBR.

    My WoW: http://thereadinghedgehog.blogspot.com/2015/05/waiting-on-wednesday-undertow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so good! I had wanted to read the first book and never got around to it. I'll definitely have to pick both of these up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *squeals* THERE'S A SEQUEL?!?!?! I might have to reread the first book to refresh my memory though. :D

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to read the first one! Aack! Better get going on that!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!