Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting on The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

23015962
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak is Stonewall Book Award-winning author Brian Katcher's hilarious he said/she said romance about two teens recovering from heartbreak and discovering themselves on an out-of-this-world accidental first date.
It all beings when Ana Watson's little brother, Clayton, secretly ditches the quiz bowl semifinals to go to the Washingcon sci-fi convention on what should have been a normal, resume-building school trip.
If slacker Zak Duquette hadn't talked up the geek fan fest so much, maybe Clayton wouldn't have broken nearly every school rule or jeopardizes Ana's last shot at freedom from her uptight parents.
Now, teaming up with Duquette is the only way for Ana to chase down Clayton in the sea of orcs, zombies, bikini-clad princesses, Trekkies, and Smurfs. After all, one does not simply walk into Washingcon.
But in spite of Zak's devil-may-care attitude, he has his own reasons for being as lost as Ana-and Ana may have more in common with him than she thinks. Ana and Zak certainly don't expect the long crazy night which begins as a nerdfighter manhunt, to transform into so much more...

The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak will be released on May 19!

11 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great pick! Totally thrilled that I got to your blog! Love the book picks you have! This is definitely going to be added to my TBR! Thanks for sharing this awesomeness! You have a new follower here ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun! Just pre-ordered it.

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my WoW post. Your Wow pick is cute, I think I will wait for this one, too.

    Jennilyn @ RurouniJenniReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Pick! I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sounds really good. Going to have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover alone reminds me of Big Bang Theory. This may be one I have to pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard about this book before. I found the cover so cute that I had to take a look at it. It seems a very interesting reading.

    Happy readings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice! This one is new to me but it sounds fun. I'm going to add it to my ever growing TBR pile. Thanks so much for sharing this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book looks super fun. I'm not a fan of zombies, so I hope they don't have a big part, but otherwise it sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!