Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Waiting on Immaculate!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

22608786
Mina is seventeen. A virgin. And pregnant.
Mina is top of her class, girlfriend to the most ambitious guy in school, able to reason and study her way through anything. But when she suddenly finds herself pregnant-despite having never had sex-her orderly world collapses. Almost nobody believes Mina's claims of virginity. Her father assumes that her boyfriend is responsible; her boyfriend believes she must have cheated on him. As news of Mina's story spreads, there are those who brand her as a liar. There are those who brand her a heretic. And there are those who believe that miracles are possible-and that Mina's unborn child could be the greatest miracle of all.


This book will be released on May 26!

9 comments:

  1. Okay, so I had to read that first line twice. A pregnant virgin? Yeah, you have me intrigued.

    Happy Reading!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read the summary a couple of times. This book has pretty much caught my attention because now I want to know how the story unfolds. Thank you for sharing it.

    Happy readings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Seeing this one a bit today! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to stay away from books with religious themes, but I have to admit...I'm very intrigued by this one. I kind of want to know what's going on. Good choice.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!
    This sounds very interesting. I'm definitely intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, that first line definitely makes me want to read this! I'll be adding this to my TBR :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finished it for a review. You're free to read it here: http://www.thebooksbuzz.com/2015/05/arc-review-immaculate-by-katelyn.html. Totally a great book that is living up to its mysterious synopsis. I was so eager to pick this one up because I wanted to know how she got pregnant. I promise all answers are given when you read this book! Glad u chose this one and enjoy when you've read it!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was originally not going to pick this up, because teen pregnancy is usually a topic that I avoid no matter what in books, but this sounds so interesting and I just HAVE TO see what will happen!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this sounds fascinating,but quite contraversial. I'm curious to see how Mina's life falls apart after she discovers her pregnancy... and how did it happen?? And why is that cover so lovely??
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!