Saturday, May 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (58)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

For Review:

21525970
Willful Machines by Tim Floreen
Thank you Simon Pulse!

18160600
City Love by Susane Colasanti-For a blog tour!
23459509
Center Ice by Cate Cameron
I've already read and absolutely adored this! I also have my review up already. Thank you so much Entangled Teen!


23403217183013082374376223743761
Srsly Hamlet
Yolo Juliet
Thrones & Bones: Frostborn
Thrones & Bones: Nightborn
Thank you so much Penguin Random House! I can't wait to get started on these. :)

What books did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some amazing books this week. I hope you enjoy all of them. Center Ice looks like a cute read.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these book are new to me but they seem very interesting, especially Willful Machines. Hope you enjoy all your purchases.
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looking books! All new to me.
    I hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Willful Machines looks really interesting and I really want to read City Love :)

    I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! All totally new to me books here! Hope you love them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I really want to read Center Ice. Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Willful Machines sounds so interesting. I have City Love, but haven't read it yet. The Shakespeare books look so cute. I hope you love them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. City Love and Center Ice sound cute. Glad to hear you really liked Center Ice! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Thrones & Bones: Nightborn too! I am not a big middle grade reader but I love the sound of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks this week! Totally jealous of Center Ice. I'm dying to read that one.

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress StS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Center Ice and City Love look like they could be great reads, I will have to find out more about these two.

    Check out my haul

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!