Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Momentous Month: May 2015!

I did pretty well this month! I mostly only read review books, but I was impressed with the amount of books I read.

Books Read:
A Matter of Heart by Amy Fellner Dominy
Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge-Ullman
Srsly Hamlet by William Shakespeare & Courtney Carbone
Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge
YOLO Juliet by William Shakespeare and Brett Wright
Mia and the Bad Boy by Lisa Burstein
Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel
City Love by Susane Colasanti
Those Girls by Lauren Saft
The Dickens Mirror by Ilsa J. Bick
None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
Thrones & Bones: Frostborn by Lou Anders
Thrones & Bones: Nightborn by Lou Anders

Reviews Posted:
The Rise and Fall of the Gallivanters
Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance 
Cuckoo Song
Center Ice
YOLO Juliet
Srsly Hamlet
City Love
Mia and the Bad Boy
Those Girls
Charlie, Presumed Dead
The Dickens Mirror
Frostborn
Nightborn
Anna Dressed in Blood
Side Effects May Vary
Deliver Me

To Be Read for June:
After Hours by Claire Kennedy
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally
Halfway Perfect by Julie Cross and Mark Perini
Daisy and the Front Man by Rebekah L. Purdy
Damage Done by Amanda Panitch
From a Distant Star by Karen McQuestion
Bomb by Sarah Mussi
The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa
Valiant by Sarah McGuire

Favorite Book of the Month:
25071782

Favorites in each genre:
Contemporary Mia and the Bad Boy by Lisa Burstein
Fantasy Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge

Favorite Cover of the Month:
22896551

Favorite Characters of the Month
Male Darren from None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
Female Mia from Mia and the Bad Boy by Lisa Burstein

Favorite Setting of the Month:
All the wonderful places that the characters from Charlie, Presumed Dead went!

What books did you read this month?

7 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed by the books you read this month -- and all review copies, too! Can I be you when I grow up (even though I'm already twenty-one)?

    I finally got around to To Kill A Mockingbird this month. Didn't love it, didn't hate it, though I think it's a touch overhyped. But as you saw on my own blog, I adored Nimona! ♥ Great post, Krystianna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was None of the Above? I'm planning to read it in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to get to None of The Above soon! I hope you have a great month of reading! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You had an awesome reading month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a great reading month! I really want to read None of the Above, so I'm glad to see you enjoyed it. Those Shakespeare books sound cute- I'm off to check out your review of YOLO Juliet!
    Thanks for stopping by the The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa super impressive that you read all of those books! None of the Above is definitely on my TBR but I hope to get to it soon. I can't wait to hear what you think of The Summer of Chasing Mermaids -- I've heard pretty good things about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, well done for May, Krystianna! I agree that None of the Above was excellent, because of the way it took a difficult subject matter and gave us a great character to help us understand things better.
    I hope June will go just as well for you :) Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!