Thursday, May 7, 2015

Music Recs: Panic! at the Disco

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

This week, I thought I'd recommend Panic! at the Disco. They're one of my all time favorite bands, though I think they're pretty popular. A lot of the members have come and gone in the band, though they're still going strong! I actually found them through a friend who made me listen to one of their songs and I instantly fell in love.

First off, the main singer, Brendon Urie, is pretty funny.
panic! at the disco panic at the disco gif

He also takes his music pretty seriously.
panic! at the disco panic at the disco gif

Plus, their music videos are pretty intense.
panic at the disco music video gif

My favorite song by them is This is Gospel. I'm not sure what it's really about, but in my mind it's about a breakup and it's pretty meaningful.
panic! at the disco panic at the disco gif

Another one of my favorites is The Ballad of Mona Lisa, which is super cool to watch because it's very steampunk. It's also about a murder mystery!


Are you a fan of Panic! at the Disco?

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this band before but I listened to The Ballad Of Mona Lisa and liked it! I'll have to look up more of their songs! I love these posts - I'm always looking for new bands/singers to listen to!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Panic! They're one of my favorite groups! They had a new song come out recently, have you heard it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta agree that Brendon is pretty funny although I don't listen to so much of Panic!'s new music right now. I mostly listen to their old stuff especially the Pretty Odd album. I also love This is Gospel && Ready to Go :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister was obsessed with them one year and she got me into them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Gospel is like, the best. Ever. Have you heard the piano version? Totally awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "But It's Better If You Do" video is the DEFINITION of intense... dirty intense. have you heard their new song, hallelujah? First This Is Gospel then I Constantly Thank God for Esteban. Now Hallelujah lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved Panic! The music is amazing and the videos are deliciously odd. Plus Brendon Urie is a cutie.

    Mandy's Books and Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!