Thursday, May 28, 2015

Music Recs: The 1975

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

the 1975 concert matt healy gif

I found The 1975 a long time ago on Pandora Radio (literally how I find just about all of my music). I automatically fell in love with the music produce after hearing their song Chocolate. It's just the catchiest thing ever!

i'll break your heart black and white gif

I ended up looking their album up on iTunes and found that every single one of their songs was wonderful. I'm just hoping that they release a new album sometime soon because their last one was released a while ago!

matty is like whoa so beautiful gif

Their music videos are always really cool and I love how they are always in black and white usually. My favorite song by them is Heart Out.



Do you like The 1975?

3 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with The 1975. The first song I heard from them was Chocolate too. And my favorites are Girls, Settle Down and She Way Out! :D My music taste and yours are very similar.

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love their song Sex, I always have it on in the car, love, love it!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite band too! Great pick! Settle Down is probably my favourite song of theirs - I went months just listening to them on repeat when I first heard them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!