Sunday, May 24, 2015

Interview with KayCee K. of Double Decker Books!

This week I have an interview with KayCee K for all of you! 

Displaying IMG_0699.JPGAbout Kaycee: 22 years young who watches too much T.V. and read way to many books... But can never write enough. I'm a young writer who's taking her first steps of sharing my writings with the world. I love being a big sister, best job, hard but I love it. I believe being in yourself, stopping the hate and living in the moment. Words have power. I enjoy making stories, characters, and twins and turns, cliffhangers. That's also why I blog!

Question time!

1.Hardcover or Paperback?
 Paperback, I enjoy both I just have more paperback...

2. Book or e-copy?
 Even though I read e-books faster there is nothing better the a book!

3. Library or book store?
 Book Store, that why I get to keep the book forever.

4. New books or used books? 
Umm, both, for me if its a book I'll take it! I love to read so for me either way as long as I can read it.

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (ex: hero, villain, sidekick, love interest, etc.) 
Wow, umm, I'm off and different. I would be like I mix of Luna Lovegood, Nymphadora Tonks and Mia Thermopolis from Princess Diaries with a mix of writers geek, with a passion of story telling who dreams to much, always tripping and never goes any where with out her Ipod. (can't live without my music!)

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you? 
If there was a good movie plot to it with a message about being yourself or standing up for what you believe in or if I became a part of a magical world or something like that. Umm, Emma Watson we look nothing alike or anything but she is amazing!

Displaying a94f0450add66060076451d86861273e.jpg7.If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why? 
Fantasy, sci-fi kind of thing. They are my favorite to read I just love the different kinds of worlds, the power and adventure them have to them.

8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why? 
J.K. Rowling her and my mom are the reason I read and write myself. Her story about her hard times and how she was still able to make her dreams come true is something that I look up to and find amazing.

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called? 
Spilling Words maybe, I'm always writing or blog or reading. That's what I do with my like so ya.

10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why? 
Hermione, I was just like her when I was in school. A's, also had a books with me, study all the time, an overachiever as my brother and sister would put it.

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
 So, if you haven't guess yet, my favorite book/books are Harry Potter, yes, I've read them more then once and yes, plan on reading them this summer. Haha, I'm a potterhead, love The Harry Potter world so much. <3

Where to find KayCee:
Wonderstruck

Photos courtesy of Kaycee K.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the interview....I enjoyed it. And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute interview! And I prefer paperback ANY DAY :D
    Jackie @ No Bent Spines

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!