Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting on In A World Just Right!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

24722498Imagination takes on new meaning for a uniquely talented teen in this debut novel that is a breathtaking blend of contemporary, fantasy, and romance.

Sometimes Jonathan Aubrey wishes he could just disappear. And as luck-or fate-would have it, he can. Ever since coming out of a coma as a kid, he has been able to create alternate worlds. Worlds where he is a superhero, or a ladies man, or simply a better version of himself. That's the world he's been escaping to most since sophomore year, a world where he has everything he doesn't have in real life: friends, a place of honor on the track team, passing grades, and most importantly, Kylie Simms as his girlfriend.

But when Jonathan confuses his worlds senior year and tries to kiss the real Kylie Simms, everything unravels. The real Kylie actually notices Jonathan... and begins obsessing over him. The fantasy version of Kylie struggles to love Jonathan as she was created to do, and the consequences are disastrous. As his worlds collide, Jonathan must confront the truth of his power and figure out where he actually belongs-before he loses both Kylies forever.

In A World Just Right will be released on April 28, 2015.

38 comments:

  1. A simple cover but a complicated story line. I like it. And only a week to wait for its release.
    Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, this sounds so good! I can't wait to read it! great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you enjoy it once you read it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really good! I just came across it the other day somewhere and I thought "Another one for the Goodreads TBR". I'm excited for this one to come out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen Brooks' is coming to a book festival in the fall near me so I will definitely be trying this book. I hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! I hope you enjoy meeting her!

      Delete
  6. By reading the blurb I just know I gotta read this. It sounds amazing. And I also really like the cover! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ALWAYS interested in books with parallel worlds or similar ideas, so I definitely want to read this one! Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Parallel universes are just so intriguing and mind-bending!

      Delete
  8. I have not heard of this one! Thanks for putting it on my radar and visiting my WoW.

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This one sounds super intriguing. I may have to check it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing this around quite a lot lately. I'm really thinking about reading this one. It sounds really interesting. Hope you enjoy this! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of this one, but I what a great cover. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this sounds great! I hadn't come across it yet, so thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I'm definitely excited for this! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pick! I'm adding this book to my wishlist asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I can't wait to read this book! It looks really fantastic! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. currently reading thsi book and really liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It sounds weirdly awesome! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!! How have I NOT heard of this book?! What an AWESOME plot!! Well, I'll just have to add this novel to my Goodreads TBR, and Amazon wish list!! Thanks for featuring it!! (And this book is already screaming "MOVIE!!" in my head! Lol.)

    Also, thanks for visiting and commenting on my own WOW!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've only read one review for it so far, but sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!