Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Denton Little's Deathdate!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
18883231
Denton Little's Deathdate takes place in a world exactly like our own except that everyone knows the day they will die. For 17-year-old Denton Little, that's tomorrow, the day of his senior prom.
Despite his early deathdate, Denton has always wanted to live a normal life, but his final days are filled with dramatic firsts. First hangover. First sex. First love triangle (as the first sex seems to have happened not with his adoring girlfriend, but with his best friend's hostile little sister. Though he's not totally sure. See: first hangover.) His anxiety builds when he discovers a strange purple rash making its way up his body. Is this what will kill him? And then a strange man shows up at his funeral, claiming to have known Denton's long-deceased mother, and warning him to beware of suspicious government characters... Suddenly Denton's life is filled with mysterious questions and precious little time to find the answers.

Release Date: April 14

12 comments:

  1. I've already been hearing good things about this. I definitely need to read it. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this book around, it sounds does interesting - great pick! <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Seeing this one around as well! Cover is eyecatching what with the title sideways! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved loved loved this book. hope you like it too. great pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does look really interesting! I love the sideways book cover!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently added this one to my want-to-read list. It looks different... and I like different sorts of stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never heard of this before!! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not familiar with this one! I hope you love it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time I've seen this book. Sounds interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds really cute. I've had my eyes on it for quite some time now. Great pick :)

    Anatea @ Anatea's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds good, and different, and depressing at the same time! It's in my TBR list for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this one around everywhere lately, but I never read the synopsis until now. And now that I read it on your blog, I've instantly added it to my goodreads wishlist shelf!! Awesome pick, I hope you enjoy it when you read it!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!