Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Waiting on 99 Days!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

22836575
Day 1: Julia Donnelly eggs my house my first night back in Star Lake, and that's how I know everyone still remembers everything-how I destroyed my relationship with Patrick the night everything happened with his brother, Gabe. How I wrecked their whole family. Now I'm serving out my summer like a jail sentence: Just ninety-nine days till I can leave for college, and be done.
Day 4: A nasty note on my windshield makes it clear Julia isn't finished. I'm expecting a fight when someone taps me on the shoulder, but it's just Gabe, home from college and actually happy to see me. "For what it's worth, Molly Barlow," he says, "I'm really glad you're back."
Day 12: Gabe got me to come to his party, and I'm actually having fun. I think he's about to kiss me-and that's when I see Patrick. My Patrick, who's supposed to be clear across the country. My Patrick, who's never going to forgive me.

Release Date: April 21

16 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but hope that you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome, Krystianna! I hope you'll be able to read it very soon, and I'm definitely adding it to my own TBR :)
    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited for it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I don't know that this one is for me... I'm not a big fan of contemporary fiction. I hope you enjoy it though! The cover is cute! ;)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my WoW last week and I just got on the waiting list for it at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing this around late. Somehow my type of read. I'm adding this to my tbr now. Nice pick! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really enjoy books about cheating, so I probably won't read this. Thanks for sharing:)
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this either! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this one sounds really cute. It's definitely on my tbr. You just reminded me that I forgot to post my WOW. It's waiting in my drafts! O.O Well, it'll go up tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!