Thursday, April 2, 2015

Music Recs: Youngblood Hawke

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

This week I thought I'd recommend Youngblood Hawke!


I became a fan of them after I heard their song on the alternative station on Pandora Radio. Their music is just so cheery and uplifting. The band consists of singers Alice Katz and Sam Martin, Drummer Nik Hughes, guitarists Simon Katz and Tasso Smith, and bassist Omar Ahmed. 

One of their songs that I particularly love is Stars (Hold On) because it's a song that could help anyone move forward in life and it just makes me feel better when I listen to it if I'm down. 

Hold on, hold on
                                                 The Stars are bound to change                                                 
Hold on, hold on
Wait for another day
Hold on, hold on
The future's not that far away

It's just very nice to listen to!


Another one of their songs that I like is We Come Running, because it was the first song by them that I had heard and I was obsessed with it for weeks.

Are you a fan of Youngblood Hawke?

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this band, but I'll have to check them out. If you like alternative you should definitely try Night Terrors of 1927... start with the song Fall Into You. Awesome band.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!