Thursday, April 23, 2015

Music Recs: TV On the Radio

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!


This week I thought I'd share TV on the Radio.


Now first of all, don't they just have the coolest band name!?! I originally found them while listening to the alternative radio station on Pandora once again. I find so many awesome bands on there!

I absolutely love their song Wolf Like Me, because it's about turning into a werewolf. Yeah, you heard right. A WEREWOLF.


Another one of my favorite songs from them is Happy Idiot, which is one of their newer songs on their most recent album. The music video is super awesome as well. 
tv on the radio pee wee herman gif
And for all you Doctor Who fans... Karen Gillan is in it!
tv on the radio pee wee herman gif
Yes... you heard me right... THE KAREN GILLAN WHO PLAYS AMY POND. 


Check it out!


Are you a fan of TV On the Radio?

2 comments:

  1. I really love Wolf Like Me; the intro makes be bounce up and down lol. I first heard about them from their song Halfway Home on a television series trailer for a UK show, Skins. And a few years ago, I was lucky enough to win tickets to go see them live. They're really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolf Like Me is the absolute best. I have been wanting to watch Skins for the longest time! It sounds like something I'd really enjoy. That's so cool that you saw them live! I'm so jealous!

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!