Thursday, April 16, 2015

Music Recs: Passion Pit

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

This week, I thought I'd recommend Passion Pit!
If you're a fan of Foster the People, you'll definitely love this band.

Yet again, this is another electronic alternative band! If you haven't noticed... pretty much everything I listen to is alternative. I'm just drawn to that kind of music!

Passion Pit music always makes me happy and I'm not exactly sure why, but it's definitely catchy and gets stuck in my head for a while. A great thing about them is that the music videos they put out usually are very eccentric and different; they really put themselves out there which I absolutely love.

My favorite song of theirs is Carried Away, which I actually found some pretty awesome gifs for... including this awesome gif of tooth brush dancing...
esmeralda facinelli one tree hill gif

....and even more dancing!
esmeralda facinelli one tree hill gif

Here's their music video for Carried Away!


Are you a fan of Passion Pit?

1 comment:

  1. I love Passion Pit. They are a fun band to see live also. My daughter calls Carried Away the robot song because of the beginning. It's probably one of our favorite dance party songs.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!