Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waiting on The Walls Around Us!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

18044277
The Walls Around Us is a ghostly story of suspense told in two voices—one still living and one long dead. On the outside, there’s Violet, an eighteen-year-old dancer days away from the life of her dreams when something threatens to expose the shocking truth of her achievement. On the inside, within the walls of a girls’ juvenile detention center, there’s Amber, locked up for so long she can’t imagine freedom. Tying these two worlds together is Orianna, who holds the key to unlocking all the girls’ darkest mysteries.
We hear Amber’s story and Violet’s, and through them Orianna’s, first from one angle, then from another, until gradually we begin to get the whole picture—which is not necessarily the one that either Amber or Violet wants us to see.

The Walls Around Us will be released on March 24.

15 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. This author is new to me.

    Hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds wonderful and I can't wait to read it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for this one, it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Been seeing this one around a bit! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read that one and I LOVE it. It is super creepy and kind of weird, but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen this one yet. Looks really interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! This one does sound pretty good and the way it told sounds pretty unique as well. I will have to add this one to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this one around before and I must say I'm pretty intrigued by the synopsis.

    My WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the cover. It's kinda creepy and gives me the shiver but I like the color combinations. And the blurb is interesting too. Hope you enjoy this book when it comes out.

    My WoW: http://inmysecretbookworld.blogspot.se/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! This sounds so good! I've never heard of it, but I'm definitely going to have to add this to my list! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not read anything by this author - but I hope you love this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous rest-of-the-week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this book, but it sounds interesting! I hope you like it! Old follower.

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read any of Nova Ren Suma's books before, though I've heard her writing is gorgeous! I do love the sound of this one, though, and the cover is seriously cool. :) Great pick!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this everywhere. It sounds really interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh this one sounds interesting. The cover looks awesome, too! Great pick, thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!