Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Waiting on None of the Above!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

22896551
What if everything you knew about yourself was changed in an instant?
When Kristin Lattimer is voted homecoming queen, it seems like another piece of her ideal life has fallen into place. She's a champion hurdler with a full scholarship to college and she's madly in love with her boyfriend. In fact, she's decided that she's ready to take things to the next level with him.
But Kristin's first time isn't the perfect moment she's planned--something is very wrong. A visit to the doctor reveals the truth: Kristin is intersex, which means that though she outwardly looks like a girl, she has male chromosomes, not to mention boy "parts".
Dealing with her body is difficult enough, but when her diagnosis is leaked to the whole school, Kristin's identity is thrown into question. As her world unravels, can she come to terms with her new self?

None of the Above will be released April 7!

8 comments:

  1. This book was FANTASTIC!!!! I'm sure it'll stand as one of my favorites of the year. I hope you enjoy it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES I am waiting for this one too!! I think I may preorder it on Amazon so I can have it on my Kindle and read it right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this one some blogs back. Doesn't sound like my kind of read but hope that you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this!!! I keep seeing it everywhere! I hope you enjoy reading this :D

    Here's My WoW if you would like to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one before. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not normally a contemporary fiction kind of girl, but this definitely has my attention! I've definitely never read anything that tackles that issue before and I think it would be an interesting read! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This certainly sounds like a very interesting read, I'm surprised I haven't seen more of it. Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited for this book! It sounds absolutely unique!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!