Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Momentous Month: March 2015

I had a bit of a stop in my reading this month because lacrosse started at my school! Other than that, I did okay.

Books Read:
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Beneath by Roland Smith
An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
Before the Fall: Arrival by Ally Carter
Deliver Me by Kate Jarvick Birch
Portal 24 by Meredith Stroud
White Space by Ilsa J. Bick

Reviews Posted:
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Beneath by Roland Smith
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
The Infinite by Lori M. Lee
An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
In Real Life by Cory Doctorow
The Truth About Us by Janet Gurtler
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
Dating Down by Stefanie Lyons

To Be Read for March:
The Dickens Mirror by Ilsa J. Bick
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep

Favorite Book of the Month:
All Fall Down by Ally Carter

What books did you read this month?

2 comments:

  1. I read All Fall Down back in February and loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a ton of books, but the two that stand out the most are Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and Bone Gap by Laura Ruby. Both very, very good books.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!