Thursday, March 12, 2015

Music Recs: The Zolas

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

This week I thought I'd recommend The Zolas!

The Zolas are an indie rock band from Canada. I'm always surprised when people say that they haven't heard of them, because their music is just so awesome and I love listening to it. The band is actually made up of two guys, Tom Dobrzanski who plays piano, and Zachary Gray who plays guitar. The band started in 2009. I think it's so cool that a two person band can play such awesome music.

My personal favorite song by them is Escape Artist because I find it to be so catchy as the beat changes throughout the song.


Another favorite of mine is Knot in My Heart. I love the music video for this one because it's just a bunch of pictures that were put together to form the video. It's so interesting and fascinating to watch.


Are you a fan of the Zolas?

4 comments:

  1. I've definitely never heard of this group! I don't listen to a lot of music, but when I do I find that I prefer not to listen to whatever's popular on the radio. Music needs to mean something for me to enjoy it! Thanks for sharing this! I might go get some of their music. :)

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don't prefer the popular music for some reason. I definitely understand and agree with you. :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of ths group but they sound fantastic! Checking out more of them. Thanks for sharing! xx

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely check them out! Glad you enjoyed. :D

      Delete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!