Thursday, March 19, 2015

Music Recs: Paper Lions

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

This week, I thought I'd recommend Paper Lions!

Paper Lions is a very quirky indie alternative band and I love listening to their music. It's pretty groovy actually. The band consists of four members: John MacPhee who plays the guitar, Colin Buchanan who also plays guitar, Rob MacPhee who plays bass, and David Cyrus MacDonald who plays the drums.

Whenever I listen to their music, I always find myself drumming my fingers on whatever object I have closest to myself. Sometimes, I'll even find myself just tapping my foot on something. Their music just has such a great tune.

My favorite song of theirs that I'm going to recommend is My Friend, because it's a song about friendship and how if you hadn't met that someone then you probably wouldn't be the same person that you are today. Plus, the music video is pretty cool!


Are you a friend of Paper Lions?

1 comment:

  1. They're exactly the kind of music I love! They remind me of a band that are from my area called Dog Is Dead! I love that song, it's definitely going to be finding it's way onto my iPod! Love the music recommendation feature! x
    Alexandra @ Alexandra Florence Books

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!