Sunday, March 15, 2015

Interview with Stephanie of Bookfever!

Displaying Twitter_vamp-1.jpgThis week I have an interview with Stephanie of Bookfever for all of you!

Hi! I'm a 23-year-old bookaholic from Belgium who loves reading and reviewing books. My blog Bookfever is three years old and I'm fascinated by history, especially ancient Egypt. I also love ducks, elephants and owls.

Question time!

1. Hardcover or paperback?
Paperback - Because it's cheaper and easier to carry.

2. Book or e-copy?
This is a hard one because I'm really attached to my Kindle but on the other hand I'll always love physical books, too.

Displaying 20141218_135533.jpg3. Library or book store?
Book store - The only reason for this is that libraries here in Belgium don't have the greatest collection of books in English. Meh.

4. New books or used books?
I have no preference. I would read new books as well as used ones, as long as the condition of the used books isn't too horrible.

5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be?
I suppose I could be the silly side character that would make readers laugh or so I'd like to think.

6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
Jennifer Lawrence would be an awesome choice. We don't look alike or anything but she's an amazing actress.

7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Something paranormal, preferably a book about gods or demi-gods. Why? 1. Because paranormal stuff would never happen in real life and two. I love books about gods.

8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
Edgar Allan Poe! Dead authors count, right? Because I love his stories and his life has always intrigued me.

9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
That's a tough one... Maybe "Living with Bookfever". 

10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - She's so much like me that it disturbed me a little when I was reading Fangirl. I think a lot of readers relate to Cath, though.

11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
I don't remember exactly how many times I have read my favorite book - Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer - but it's at least more than 5 times and yes, I will definitely read it again. I try to at least read it once a year.

12. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
Besides reading, blogging is my biggest hobby. I also love watching tv shows and movies. And I collect anything with ducks, elephants and owls.

13. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
Les Miserables! I loved the book and the movie musical. Also, The Maze Runner was a pretty good book to movie adaption.

14. What's your favorite book cover color?
I never really thought about it but green is my favorite color so I guess green book covers.

15. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
I organize them by series and author. Pretty easy to find books when I need one.

16. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
I mostly like rock and country music. My favorite bands are Muse, Lady Antebellum, Panic! At the Disco and Bastille.

17. What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
Christina @ Booksane, Jenn @ Book Bird Reviews, Chene @ Mean Who You Are, Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf (and many more) are some favorite bloggers of mine. I don't really follow booktubers much, to be honest.

18. What's your least favorite genre and why?
Young Adult Contemporary - Some books in this genre are really good but in the end it's hard for me to like books Ya Contemporary books. I'm not entirely sure why but they just don't excite me much.

19. Who's your favorite author?
Eoin Colfer! He's my hero.

20. Do you like to listen to music or snack on food  while you read, or do you like it really quiet?
I like it quiet. It's sometimes hard to concentrate with music or any other noise around. I do like to drink tea or coffee when I read.

21. How many books do you usually read at a time?
I prefer to read one but I've been known to read up to three at the same time. 

22. If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?
1. Adrian Ivashkov (from Vampire Academy and Bloodlines) - Because he's the life of the party, isn't he? And I just love him to bits and pieces!
2. MacKayla Lane (from the Fever series) - Because she's my favorite female character ever and I'd think she'd be cool to hang out at a party with.
3. Artemis Fowl (from the Artemis Fowl series) - Because it'd be so funny to see him at a party, which isn't his thing at all. And you know, maybe he'll bring the author of his book, Eoin Colfer along. ;)

Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Stephanie!

Be sure to check out Stephanie on:
Bookfever

2 comments:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!