Hiya everyone, my name is Erica and I am twenty years young. I absolutely love to read, but up until a few months ago I lost my mojo, but thank goodness - I have found it. I am back into the reading scene and loving it more than ever. Although, I am so far behind on books and need some major catching up to do. I just started blogging and I am so thankful to have come across Christy, my co-blogger, over at Novel Ink (used to be known as Christy's Book Addiction). I am from a small town in Ohio and I am going to college whilst majoring in Accounting. I probably am rambling on way too much right now so I will just get on with the questions. **One last quick fact: I am among the few, true red-heads in this world.
Now, onto the questions!
Paperback, but if it is a series/book I love I will get it in hardback.
2. Book or e-copy?
Book, but I love my Kindle very much and it is so convenient.
3. Library or book store?
Book Store, though I just got a library card and am in love with my library in town.
4. New books or used books?
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be?
I would not be the lead character, I would be a little helping hand along the way.
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
I would think that would be awesome and just to go out on a limb-- JLaw :)
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
Okay, I'm gonna cheat a little and say YA...but if I want to be more specific I would choose a Romance.
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
Colleen Hoover or Jennifer Niven - they both seem so wonderfully sweet.
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
Little Red (just because that's the nickname my boyfriend calls me and I think it actually fits me).
10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
Rue - she was so quiet, but she helped everyone she knew was trustworthy along her way.
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
Okay, my favorite book changes all the time, but I have to say TFIOS is my favorite since my boyfriend got it for me and it got me out of my reading slump - and I have only read it once.
12. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
Netflix, volleyball, baking, and trying to keep up with writing in my journals.
13. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
I loved the Fault in Our Stars - I started crying two minutes in.
14. What's your favorite book cover color?
I am not too fond of the dark colors like blue or purple, but when it comes to books they are so pretty.
15. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
I just changed my books around - I arranged them by color, but if they are a series they are on a separate shelf all together.
16. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
I don't have a favorite genre, I listen to whatever. I like a lot of covers, like Pitch Perfect type stuff. But for my favorite band I'm gonna go all girly and weird and say One Direction.
17. What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
Christy @ Novel Ink (my lovely co-blogger), Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog, and Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books.
18. What's your least favorite genre and why?
Historical, I guess...I just never liked History in high school so it sticks.
19. Who's your favorite author?
Right now...Jennifer Niven.
20. Do you like to listen to music or snack on food while you read, or do you like it really quiet?
I do like it really quiet, but snacking on food every once in a while definitely is okay (popcorn please).
21. How many books do you usually read at a time?
One, at most two.
22. If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?
Why do you do this to me?! 1. Skylar from I'll Meet You There 2. Hazel from TFIOS 3. Maggie from Maybe Someday
Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Erica!
Be sure to check out Erica on: