Friday, March 13, 2015

Feature & Follow (21)

It is #FF Time! Feature & Follow – Get Your Hop on!
Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you'd like people to visit more? 
When I first started blogging, I brainstormed tons of ideas for my blog. I'm currently doing a music recommendation feature every Thursday, where I recommend music that's more indie that most people haven't heard of. I'm a huge music fan!

On the other hand, I also do blogger interviews on my blog every Sunday, but I need more people to sign up! If you'd like to sign up, just answer any of these questions and email me at downrightdystopian@gmail.com. It's your choice which questions you choose to answer! You can answer them all, or just a few! Also be sure to include a little bio about yourself or any links or pictures that you'd like me to include as well!

*Note* The old questions are the original ten that I had when I first started this feature. The new ten are the newer questions that I've come up with. If you've already been interviewed on my blog and answered the first ten questions in the past, then you're more than welcome to sign up again and answer the second ten!

The OLD Questions:
1. Hardcover or Paperback?
2. Book or e-copy?
3. Library or book store?
4. New books or used books?
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (ex: hero, villain, sidekick, love interest, etc.)
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why? 
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?

The NEW Questions:
1. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
2. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
3. What's your favorite book cover color?
4. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
5. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
6. What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
7. What's your least favorite genre and why?
8. Who's your favorite author? 
9. Do you like to listen or snack on food while you read, or do you like it really quite?
10. How many books do you usually read at a time?
11. If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?


I prefer Bloglovin' and Feedburner followers, though Twitter, Linky, and GFC are okay too. Thanks for stopping by!

If you follow me, be sure to tell me in the comments and I will follow back!
_________________________________________________________________________________

35 comments:

  1. Hey Kristyanna! I'm an old follower on Bloglovin and I've been on your RSS forever, but I just added GFC as well. Anyway, I love your features, especially the indie music, because I'm a huge indie music fan. Look for an email from me shortly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'm glad to see that you love indie too! :D

      Delete
  2. I'll have to check out your music and interview posts! You might get a e-mail from me soon! Thanks for visiting! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to connect with you through this meme as well! I love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I'll have to sign up for your feature! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love music, too, Krystianna, and discovering indie groups or singers that aren't well known yet is a big plus - I'm a new fan of your Music feature :)
    Have a fantastic Friday!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, music is the best! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  6. I love music and I'm totally down to listen to some new stuff so your feature sounds like its down my alley :) I'll be sure to check out some of those interview questions!

    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to find another music lover! :)

      Delete
  7. I love your memes. Music is awesome especially music to read to :)
    I also love that you interview people for your blog. I've always thought about getting into interviews but I'm never proactive enough.

    Great memes!

    New GFC Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interviews are really fun, I love doing them!

      Delete
  8. I'm diggin' your Music Recs meme! You and I have almost the same kind of music tastes! :D Looking forward to every Thursday on your blog now! :) Old follower!

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOh nice! I enjoy my music too! Though I find myself attached to my ipod too much these days and don't listen to the radio because I rarely ever hear anything I like on it. Besides classic rock and I have that on my ipod too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't really listen to the radio much either unless I'm going on a long road trip!

      Delete
  10. Your interviews sound good- I will check them out and sign up! Thanks for stopping by, I'm a old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a major music addiction and will be looking into this :) and then i need a legal way to download things for free ;)

    Thanks for visiting my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to find another music lover!

      Delete
  12. I like the sound of your features a lot. I'll need to keep a look out for them. It must be really fun doing interviews! I'm still working on finding the confidence to approach people for interviews and things like that haha.

    I'm an old follower. :)
    Shaunna @ Books Over Bros x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun doing interviews! I'd be super nervous if I had to contact others and ask them to do an interview, but luckily I just like to have the participants email me. :)

      Delete
  13. An indie music meme! How awesome. :)
    Thank you for stopping by.
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'll definitely be checking out the music and interviews, which both sound like really cool ideas!
    Old follower x
    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the sound of the music recommendation feature! I thought of doing something similar to that, but I just never start doing it because I'm such a lazy person xD

    Old follower
    Jocelyn @ Jooniel Obsesses over Stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I love finding new music to listen to!

      Delete
  16. I’m a huge fan of music too! More often than not, you will see me with my headphones and with my face buried in a book :P

    What kind of music do you enjoy listening to? Also, I <3 your blog’s title! I’m a hardcore dystopian fangirl :P Oh and I’m an old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way! I always listen to it when I'm reading or cleaning or anything really. I love listening to alternative rock indie sort of stuff. Thank you so much! Dystopian is the best. :D

      Delete
  17. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on your features. Such great ideas! Maybe I'll sign up to answer some of those questions too. :-D New follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that you mix music with reading - the two really do go hand-in-hand. You may well get an email from me too. Your blogger interview is a great idea.
    Thanks for stopping by mine xx

    regular follower x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!