Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Momentous Month: February 2015!

I did really well with reading this month! I had my goal set at only 50 books this year for reading, but somehow I've managed to read 30 already!

Books Read:
Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahearn
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
In Real Life by Cory Doctorow
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Love, Lattes and Mutants by Sandra Cox
Flunked by Jen Calonita
The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
The Forgetting by Nicole Maggi
Just One Night by Gayle Forman
Dating Down by Stefanie Lyons
The Dead I Know by Scot Gardner
The Truth About Us by Janet Gurtler
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry (Graphic Novel)
The Rise and Fall of the Gallivanters by M.J. Beaufrand
Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
The Infinite by Lori M. Lee

Reviews Posted:
Goodbye Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahearn
Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
The Young World by Chris Weitz
Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Love, Lattes and Mutants by Sandra Cox
Fairy Tale Reform School: Flunked by Jen Calonita
The Forgetting by Nicole Maggi
The Dead I Know by Scot Gardner

To Be Read for March:
I'm just going to work on review books and then read whatever else I'd like! :)

Favorite Book of the Month:
Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos

Favorites in each genre:
Dystopian Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos
Contemporary Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahearn
Fantasy Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
Science Fiction In Real Life by Cory Doctorow

Favorite Cover of the Month:
21893566

Favorite Characters of the Month
Male Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Female Marla from Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos

Favorite Setting of the Month:
I'm going to have to choose the world that Lori M. Lee created in Gates of Thread and Stone. The idea of infinites is just so cool!

What books did you read this month?

4 comments:

  1. I was always so full of plans for what to read next but now I'm back to just picking up what I feel like reading next and it's working better for me. I'm getting more done and enjoying my reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just wow! :) Congratulations on your 30 read books. I stopped planning my reading list because I don't really follow them. Haha! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You REALLY accomplished a LOT...both reading AND reviewing. I thought I had a pretty good month, but it looks pretty paltry compared to what you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've had an impressively successful and busy month!
    I've seen Material Girls on several blogs lately and I'm really interested in it, I'm so happy to see it made your favorites list.

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!