Thursday, February 26, 2015

Music Recs: Vampire Weekend

Music Recommendations was created so that I can share some of my favorite artists and bands with all of you!

This week, I thought I'd share Vampire Weekend!
vampire weekend album epilepsy warning gif
Vampire Weekend consists of four members: Ezra Koenig (guitar), Rostam Batmanglij (guitar), Chris Baio (bass), and Chris Tomson (drums). For some reason, I always find it funny when two members of the same band have the same name. It must be annoying to hear your name called only to find out someone wasn't talking to you!

Vampire Weekend has very upbeat, pumped up music. If you need something to dance around to around your house or listen to while you exercise, I'd definitely suggest Vampire Weekend.

My personal favorite song of theirs is Diane Young, though it may be their most popular song. It's just so catchy! I've never quite understood the music video, because it's a bit crazy, but nonetheless, I love the song. 

Another favorite of mine by them is Unbelievers, which they never made a music video for.
p: vampire weekend rostam batmanglij gif


What about you? Are you a fan of Vampire Weekend?

5 comments:

  1. What a fun name, I've never heard of Vampire Weekend before but it does sound like it would have some really fun music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krystianna! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award: http://www.laurenheartsbooks.com/?p=60. I'm also a fan of Vampire Weekend, although lately I can't get the song "Get Closer" by Life in Film out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Vampire Weekend! Great pick to share :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only ever listened to a few songs by Vampire Weekend. And I fell in love with Oxford Comma in high school, and I used to play it ALL THE TIME. I was in love with it :D

    Now I think I should try and get into their music! And not just that fab song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievers and Obvious Bicycle are my favorite of Vampire Weekend!!! xx Glad to know someone digs the same song too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!