Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting on Love Hurts!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

23454354
Malorie Blackman brings together the best teen writers of today in a stunningly romantic collection about love against the odds. Featuring short stories and extracts about modern star-crossed lovers from stars such as Gayle Foreman, Markus Zusak and Patrick Ness, and with a brand-new story from Malorie Blackman herself, Love Hurts looks at every kind of relationship, from first kiss to final heartbreak.


Release Date: January 29, 2015

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god! How come I've never heard of this book before? So many amazing authors. Wow... I need it!

    My WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pick! Doesn't sound like it'd be my kind of read though. Still hope you absolutely love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! How have I not heard of this before now?! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cover! Not sure it is for me, but I know a lot of readers who will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!