Friday, January 30, 2015

Feature & Follow (18)

It is #FF Time! Feature & Follow – Get Your Hop on!
Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite?
I definitely prefer hard print books. I don't mind reading digital books because I do sometimes if it's a book I really want to read and it's on Netgalley or something, but I don't prefer it.

I prefer GFC and Bloglovin', though Twitter, Linky, and Feedburner are okay too. Thanks for stopping by!

If you follow me, be sure to tell me in the comments and I will follow back!
_________________________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) I'm following back!

    I do prefer print books, however I am flexible with ebooks as well! (although they give me eye sores). Loving your blog! :) Happy Friday!


    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both print books and ebooks equally! I'm following you back on Bloglovin :)
    My FF

    http://alexandraflorencebooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/hard-print-or-kindle-feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty much my answer too! I love the real book more than the ebook. But ebooks are good for Netgalley and my fave indie authors!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard cover is my favorite too! But I do enjoy my iPad for traveling. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old Bloglovin follower and New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following! I also followed you. :) I do prefer hard print but I can't deny the convenience of ebooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore hardprints but I also like ebooks. It definitely has its perks. :)
    Thanks for following my blog! I'm a new follower! Have a great weekend!
    Cheers.
    Azee @ UnderCover Critique

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!