Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

22510983
I've been following Zoella on YouTube for what feels like ages, so I can't wait to finally read this book! It just sounds so good and I've actually even heard that it surpassed sales of the Harry Potter books in the UK in the first week or something like that! That's really impressive.



15768409
I've been waiting for so long for the final book in this trilogy to come out! I read the first two books so long ago it feels like, so I really need to get my hands on this book so I can try to stop my neverending worries that were caused by the major cliffhanger at the end of book two. 


Even in Paradise
I really haven't seen this book around much which really surprises me! I've been wanting to pick this one up since I first heard about it. It seems to have a kind of Gossip-Girl vibe!


18367581
 I'm a huge fan of Scott Westerfeld, so I'd read absolutely anything he wrote. I definitely want to read this one-it's sci-fi!



20820994
 I've been hearing so many great things about this one! Plus, the premise sounds so great. It's even told in two different perspectives in two different time intervals!



The Merciless
I've been hearing that this one is super duper creepy... I love reads like that! I'd love to read this one late at night. 





18667779
 I haven't read anything by Nina Lacour, though I really want to read The Disenchantments as well. I've heard that this one has a lot to do with movies and I'm a movie junkie!




18189606
I also haven't read anything by Morgan Matson, though I've never heard a bad thing about any one of her books. This one sounds like the perfect contemporary! 




Love Letters to the Dead
 I find this premise really unordinary and that really makes me want to give this one a shot! It sounds cool and interesting.



To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
I recently read Jenny Han's Summer series and I absolutely adored it! I've been recommended by many people to check this one out-so that's exactly what I'm going to try to do! 




What books would you not mind Santa bringing this year?










9 comments:

  1. I am not sure whether I want to read Girl Online or not... I used to watch Zoella's videos when she had only a couple thousand subscribers and then suddenly she got really big and I felt like her videos changed. The book does sound fairly interesting, but I know there have been some issues with it being ghostwritten, which tends to happen a lot with these novels written by celebrities. I hope you like it though and get some of these other books as well from your list :)

    Have a good Tuesday and Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh nice! I enjoyed The Retribution of Mara Dyer! Still need to read The Merciless myself! Hope Santa comes through for you!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got The Retribution of Mara Dyer last week and I can't wait to read it! The Merciless is definitely creepy and twisty :)

    I loved To All the Boys I've Loved Before, it started out a little slow but by 10% I was hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Mara Dyer series, and I also still need to read the final book. I've forgotten a lot from the first two, but I'm hoping I won't be too lost while reading Retribution. I love Noah :) Since You've Been Gone also sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED To All the Boys I've Loved Before & Since You've Been Gone!! Both books were amazing and fun!
    I hope you get some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get them all. The Retribution, Since You've Been Gone and Love letters to the dead are amazing. Happy holidays :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I should have put Girl Online on my list, too. Drat! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picks!! I've heard amazing things about To All The Boys I've Loved Before, Since You've Been Gone, and Retribution of Mara Dyer. Even in Paradise is AMAZING, I hope you get some of these books for the holidays! Happy Holidays!!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll Give You the Sun looks amazing, Krystianna, it's one I really want to read as well. I loved Love Letters to the Dead, and I really hope you'll get a chance to read it, and that you'll enjoy it as well :)
    Have a great New Year! I hope it will be filled with love, friendship, success and good health :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!