Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Momentous Month (July-November, 2014)

So... I've gotten really slow with reading and all because of school and sports, and especially behind on my posts. So this is a shortened version of My Momentous Months for July to November!

Books Read:
One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
The Dare by Hannah Jayne
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Of Triton by Anna Banks
Of Neptune by Anna Banks
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

TBR For December:
Reality Boy by A.S. King
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
and whatever else I feel like reading!
What books have you read this month and what books do you plan on reading in the coming month?

1 comment:

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!