Saturday, November 8, 2014

An Apology

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry that I haven't posted anything on my blog in a while, I've been really busy with school and playing sports because I play field hockey in the fall, though the sports season has ended so I'm back and ready to blog about the books I've read!

I haven't been reading much lately because I've been really into binge-watching Netflix shows like Doctor Who and Greek and Supernatural and all those other good shows that are so addicting. I have read a few books because they seemed interesting to me at the time so I picked them up and flew right through them only to find that afterwords another week had gone by and I hadn't read anything.

I'm hoping to get back into the rhythm of things so I can get back to posting as much as I used to!
Thank you to all of my followers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you'll have time to get back into blogging again. Not to sound stalkerish, but I was just thinking about you the other day when I was finishing up the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand. Yes, over a year after our readalong, I finally finished up the last book!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!