Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting on The Retribution of Mara Dyer!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
15768409
It had to end sometime, but Mara had no idea it would end like this. Experience the mind-blowing conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Mara Dyer trilogy.
Loyalties are betrayed, guilt and innocence tangle, and fate and chance collide in this shocking conclusion to Mara Dyer’s story.

Released November 4 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers!

4 comments:

  1. SO excited for this one! I've been waiting forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEP!! One more week! Can't wait to read this one! It's going to screw up my schedule for reading review books but I think that will just have to happen!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my pick today also!! I hope we both enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my copy in the mail!! Oh happy day!

    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!