Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Waiting on The Infinite Sea!

16131484Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

How do you rid the Earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity.
Surviving the first four waves was nearly impossible. Now Cassie Sullivan finds herself in a new world, a world in which the fundamental trust that binds us together is gone. As the 5th Wave rolls across the landscape, Cassie, Ben, and Ringer are forced to confront the Others' ultimate goal: the extermination of the human race.
Cassie and her friends haven't seen the depths to which the Others will sink, nor have the Others seen the heights to which humanity will rise, in the ultimate battle between life and death, hope and despair, love and hate.

Will be released September 16 by Putnam Juvenile!

3 comments:

  1. EEEP! So excited for this one as well! Cannot wait to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The 5th Wave yet but it sounds really good! Maybe I'll read them both one after another :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure about this one. I think I'd like it if I gave myself a chance. I'll watch for a review!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!