Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Music Recommendations: Vampire Weekend!



Sorry that I haven't posted one of these in a while!

This week, I'm here to talk about Vampire Weekend. I found them a few years ago when I was listening to the alternative radio on Pandora, by their song Diane Young (which is still one of my favorites). 

Vampire Weekend consists of four members. There's Ezra Koenig on Guitar, Rostam Batmanglij on Guitar, Chris Baio on bass, and Chris Tomson on Drums. 

Their music is really unique which is something that I love, and most of their songs are all really upbeat. So if you're in a bad mood, just listen to some Vampire Weekend music-it's sure to help.


Diane Young:




My other favorite song by Vampire Weekend is Unbelievers, which is another pretty catchy song.





Do you like Vampire Weekend? What music do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!