Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Liebster Blog Award

LiebsterAward
So I got nominated a while back (like over a month ago, to be exact!) though I finally am getting around to finally doing my post! I was nominated by the wonderful Rose over at Searching the Clouds!

Before I get started, there are some rules:

  • Share 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions sent to you
  • Come up with 11 more questions
  • Nominate some other bloggers to take part!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Here are some facts about myself:

  1. I am absolutely obsessed with music. I love it so dang much. I'm always listening to music, from the second I wake up until the second that I go to bed. I'm actually hoping to start doing a weekly music post where I talk about one of my favorite singers or bands so I can introduce some new music to all of you!
  2. I get into pretty bad reading slumps. I've gotten into quite a few in the last year and I think it may just be because I've read so many great books that I get worried nothing will live up to the book that I just read.
  3. I adore The Great Gatsby. I have yet to read the book, which is kinda sad and pathetic... but the movie is absolutely amazing.
  4. I really love superheroes. My favorite superhero is Captain America, though I really like Superman as well. What can I say, I'm kinda a geek.
  5. I love boots, especially Doc Martens. They give me pretty bad blisters, but I love them too much to stop wearing them.
  6. I also love converse. I bought a pair of black hi tops last spring and I've worn them pretty much nonstop since then because they go with pretty much everything.
  7. I think guy's t-shirts are way cooler than girls t-shirts. The guys shirts always seem to have better designs!
  8. My favorite stores to shop at are American Eagle and Forever 21. 
  9. My favorite chocolate bar is Baby Ruth, though I really like Twix bars too.
  10. Reading The Hunger Games is what ultimately led to my decision to blog in the first place.
  11. My favorite color is blue. I don't know why, but I love it so much. It's just so bright and mesmerizing... which might also be why I adore blue eyes!
_________________________________________________________________________________

The Questions from Rose:

  1. Where would you live if you could pick anywhere in the world? California or England.
  2. Pond, lake, or ocean? Ocean!
  3. Favorite form of calories? I don't know... I just love food in general.
  4. What do you do when you get nervous? I tend to speak really fast when I'm nervous.
  5. Any unique talents? I'm a really good jump roper!
  6. What is your ideal way to spend a Saturday? Spending time with friends or reading a book.
  7. Which stores do you frequently go to? The local bookstore and American Eagle.
  8. Favorite kind of flower? Roses or daisies. Not really sure.
  9. Famous celebrity you admire the most? Jennifer Lawrence. I will watch absolutely anything that she acts in.
  10. Current obsession? The song Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn.
  11. Last major project you worked on? Probably my blog, because I've been working on it a lot lately, trying to get it back to be updated regularly!
_________________________________________________________________________________

My Questions:

  • What's your favorite season? What's your favorite kind of weather?
  • What's your all-time favorite movie that you can watch multiple times and never get sick of it?
  • What's your favorite day of the week and why?
  • What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
  • What's your favorite kind of soda?
  • Do you like zip up hoodies or over the head hoodies?
  • Have you played any sports? If yes, which ones?
  • When you go to a grocery store, what section do you gravitate towards?
  • What's your favorite color combination?
  • Who's your favorite music artist?
  • What's your favorite time of the day?
I nominate anyone who would like to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!