Saturday, July 12, 2014

Interview with Keely of ireaditandwept!

Today I have an interview with Keely of ireaditandwept for all of you!

"My blog is all about bookish things. I mainly read YA because I am YA, lol but some others do get in the mix."
Let's get onto the interview!

1. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
I play competitive ringette, which is a lot like hockey (even though I would never admit it). I also write (I'm an aspiring author so look out for me).

2. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
I really liked the Pride and Prejudice book to movie adaption (the 2007 one and the tv-series starring Collin Firth)

3. What's your favorite book cover color?
I like blue any shade of it just looks so pretty!

4. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
I organize them by genre, and I also have special shelves for favourite authors.

5. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
I like really anything, at the moment I'm really into Fall out Boy which is Punk Rock I think.

6. What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
I like Christine from Polandbannanasbooks, because she was the first I discovered, as well as Ariel Bissett from Padfootandprongs007

7. What's your least favorite genre and why?
Erotica because first off I am underage and second off, just no. I also am not too fond of horror; I get nightmares after reading a mystery imagine what I'd get after reading a horror.

8. Who's your favorite author?
This is a tough one for me, I'd say it's a tie between Libba Bray and Meg Cabot, oh and Ally Carter and Jane Austen. There is probably more, but I can never decide.

9. Do you like to listen to music or snack on food  while you read, or do you like it really quiet?
Sometimes I'll eat, but it is difficult because I use two hands to read. And I cannot listen to music I get distracted really easily.

10. How many books do you usually read at a time?
Right now I have about ten unfinished books. For me, I like to enjoy every book so I read whatever I am in the mood for at that moment in time, so if I want some contemporary, I am reading contemporary. It does leave a lot of unfinished books, and I can on the norm read 5-10 at a time.

11. If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?
Ooh, I like this one. Um, I'll have to pick Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter (they count as one right) because they're the party makers. Then I'll have to pick Simon from The Mortal Instruments because he's funny as well. And lastly I'd choose Calypso Kelly from the Calypso Chronicles by Tyne O'Connell because she is also quite funny.

Find Keely on:
ireaditandwept
Tumblr
Twitter
Bloglovin

Thank you so much for letting me interview you, Keely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!