So, I used to interview people on my blog every Saturday last year, and I'd love to get back to doing that again!
I have an added some new questions as well, which is super awesome! If you've already been interviewed on my blog, feel free to be interviewed again because of the new questions! It's completely up to you which set of questions you'd like to answer! Just email me at email@example.com with your answers to the questions, and I'll be sure to get back to you about when your interview will be up! Also, if you'd like to introduce yourself and your blog, feel free to do that as well in the e-mail and I'll post that along with the interview!
Without further ado, here are the questions!
The OLD Questions:
1. Hardcover or Paperback?
2. Book or e-copy?
3. Library or book store?
4. New books or used books?
5. If you were in a book, which type of character would you be? (ex: hero, villain, sidekick, love interest, etc.)
6. Would you want the book you were featured in to be turned into a movie? Who would play you?
7. If you could live in any possible genre, which would you choose and why?
8. If you could meet any one author, who would you meet and why?
9. If there was a book about your life, what would it be called?
10. Which character in a novel most resembles you and why?
11. How many times have you read your favorite book and will you read it again?
The NEW Questions:
1. Besides reading, what are some of your other favorite hobbies?
2. What's your favorite book to movie adaptation?
3. What's your favorite book cover color?
4. How do you organize your books on your bookshelf?
5. What's your favorite genre of music? Your favorite bands?
6. What are some of your favorite bloggers or booktubers?
7. What's your least favorite genre and why?
8. Who's your favorite author?
9. Do you like to listen or snack on food while you read, or do you like it really quite?
10. How many books do you usually read at a time?
11. If you were allowed to have a party and you could invite any three book characters, which three book characters would you invite and why?
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers or any questions!