Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Top Ten Things I Like/Dislike on Book Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Things I Like:

The Color Blue
Awesome Fonts!
When the entire series has matching covers
Bright Colors
A beautiful picture, or even just words on the cover

Things I Dislike:

The series not matching
A girl in a dress (this is so overused!)
Boring colors
A Close up of a Face
Models that don't even look like the characters in the book


What things do you like or dislike on book covers?


______________________________________________________________________
Want to be featured in an interview on my blog? 


2 comments:

  1. I hate not matching covers! Which is why I don't know how I will feel when Isla and The Happily Ever After arrives on my door. I also hate when the models look nothing like the described characters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I hate when covers don't match. I also hate covers with photographs of people on them like Katie McGarry's covers.
    I love covers with green on them which is why I LOVE the cover of Isla and the Happily Ever After.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!