Thursday, June 5, 2014

Feature & Follow (15)

It is #FF Time! Feature & Follow – Get Your Hop on!What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.

Well I absolutely love watching television shows on Netflix. Some of my favorite shows are Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Doctor Who, the Walking Dead, Downton Abbey, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, 90210, Revenge, Glee, Adventure Time, and Once Upon a Time. You could say that I watch a lot of television shows.

I also love to listen to music a lot. I usually listen to music when I'm reading actually! I love Panic at the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons, Foster the People, John Newman, and Neon Trees. 

Food-wise, I'd have to go with frozen hot chocolates. I know it's not necessarily a food, but I absolutely love drinking them too! They're so easy to make as well: milk, hot chocolate mix, and ice! Then I just put whipped cream on the top and make it all fancy.


I prefer GFC and Bloglovin', though Twitter, Linky, and Feedburner are okay too. Thanks for stopping by!

If you follow me, be sure to tell me in the comments and I will follow back!
_________________________________________________________________________________

14 comments:

  1. Once Upon a Time! I don't watch much TV... but one can't deny Chocolate. :D

    I personally prefer Twitter though. :P

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get into Downtown Abbey says me about a million seasons late. I just haven't been able to watch it. I hope you get to catch up on PLL it's back next week, and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Downton Abbey will be pretty easy to catch up on though; there's only about seven episodes in every season!

      Delete
  3. OOh nice! Never had a frozen hot chocolate myself! Sounds tasty! And speaking of tasty...love Supernatural! Jensen and Jared are my faves! Been a fan since it first aired! The pilot hooked me and I've been elated with each and every season it's gotten because I never knew if it would make it! A lot of supernatural themed shows I got hooked on always flopped after 1 season!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try a frozen hot chocolate sometime! I really need to catch up with the rest of Supernatural.

      Delete
  4. Wow - that IS a lot of shows! I am envious.

    New Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm not in the mood to read I tend to watch tv which is probably why!

      Delete
  5. I too watch a lot of TV. I just enjoy it... I know people always try to act like watching TV is a bad thing but who cares! I love music too.. all kinds of music. Hoping to get to the symphony this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand exactly what you're saying. That would be cool to go to the symphony!

      Delete
  6. I still need to watch Supernatural. I love Netflix, that's how I discover new shows to watch!
    Music is always great too, Imagine Dragons & Neon Trees are great.
    Good list! Thanks for stopping by my blog too, & The follow!

    Following back via GFC, Twitter, & Bloglovin
    -Amanda @ Escaping Reality Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always discover new shows on there as well. The new Neon Trees soundtrack is so fantastic!

      Delete
  7. My daughter is the biggest HIMYM fan, I love the title music and when I was humming it, she was like: 'oh, I didn't know you love the show'.
    Old follower here, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Adventure Time we love that show too and anything with chocolate in it is good. I'm a new bloglovin follower.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!