Saturday, May 31, 2014

Feature & Follow (14)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Question of the Week: How important is good writing to you? In an ideal world, a book would be beautifully written AND have great character development, plot, etc. But in the real world, which do you prefer: (1) Great characters and plot with lousy writing or (2) Middling character development and plot but gorgeous writing?


I really do appreciate good writing, but I'd have to go with the first option here because I love having an interesting story and amazing characters. As long as the grammar is  top notch, I'll continue reading if the writing is not that excellent. Which would you choose?

I prefer GFC and Bloglovin', though Twitter, Linky, and Feedburner are okay too. Thanks for stopping by!

If you follow me, be sure to tell me in the comments and I will follow back!
_________________________________________________________________________________


5 comments:

  1. This was a really hard question but it's been fun seeing all the different opinions. Thanks for following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same opinion! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. New GFC follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, if the plot and characters are great, I can forgive a lot (though a good editor should sort out bad writing) Thanks for the visit, follow you back via GFC and bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! (Sorry for the late reply!) We're on the same page on this one. I think most of us were this week. Consider yourself followed (GFC). :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!