Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Waiting on To All The Boys I've Loved Before!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters…

To All The Boys I've Loved Before will be released on April 22 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love how much love To All the Boys I've Loved Before is getting this week. I'm super stoked and I'm counting the days until I get my hands on my copy. I love Jenny Han's books!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)


    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell if there is romance in this one. I mean you would expect one of the crushes to work out but it could just be her trying to deal with them. I will have to wait for reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this one as well for WWW this week. :) It does sound pretty intriguing - I'd be mortified if anyone got hold of my secret letters to boys I've had a crush on!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!