I did a post on all of my goals last year, so I thought it would only be great if I did it yet again!
First off, let's take a look at my goals from last year and see how I did on them.
1. Either continue or finish series. So, I did okay with this one. I finished the Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater, the Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness, and the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie. I continued a total of 9 series.
2. Reach twice as many followers as I have now by the end of the year. I'm pretty sure I did this and I'm quite proud of what I've accomplished. :)
3. Finish at least 108 books, if not more. I completely failed this one. I read 67 books this year, though I read many books that were much thicker than 400 pages.
4. Read more books that are soon-to-be movies. I did okay on this-I read 3.
5. Finish at least 3/4 of the books on my shelf that I haven't read. So apparently I was really ambitious last year if I thought I could accomplish this. Of course, I didn't. I've probably got way more books on my shelves than I did last year. Silly me!
6. Read at least 15 contemporaries. I'm actually quite surprised of how I did on this goal; I read 12! I'm not the biggest fan of contemporary so this is impressive.
7. Read more John Green. Sadly, I only read one John Green book-Looking for Alaska. I really loved it though!
8. Read more Jennifer L. Armentrout. I didn't read any Jennifer L. Armentrout this year... FAIL.
9. Read all of the released books by Cassandra Clare. I tried so hard to do this. I kept borrowing the rest of the series from the library but I never read them. Maybe this year?
10. Review at least 75 dystopian books. I reviewed 34 dystopian books, which is pretty impressive.
SO I clearly set really high goals for myself and I'm not sure why! Let's see what goals I have this year for reading and blogging.
1. Read 60 books. This is pretty reasonable, I think.
2. Read what I want. I'm not going to read books because I think I have to-it's too stressful. I'm just going to read what I'd like.
3. Maybe get rid of some books. I have sooo many books on my shelves. I think maybe I should go through and get rid of some.
4. Finish more series. This year, I'd like to finish 5 series.
5. Not have any breaks! This year I had two blogging breaks, and I'm not sure I want to do that again. I feel bad when my blog is sad and nothing new is being posted!
6. New design? I may make a new design sometime. I really want to buy a design, but I may just make one for myself again.
7. EXPERIMENT! I really want to try new things this year, and try new ways of blogging.
What are some of your blogging and reading goals?