Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on White Space!

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that features upcoming books that we're looking forward to!


Ilsa Bick’s WHITE SPACE, pitched as The Matrix meets Inkheart, about a seventeen-year-old girl who jumps between the lines of books and into the white space where realities are created and destroyed – but who may herself be nothing more than a character written into being from an alternative universe, to Greg Ferguson at Egmont, in a two-book deal, by Jennifer Laughran at Andrea Brown Literary Agency (NA).








White Space will be released February 11, 2014 by Egmost USA.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does sound great. The Ashes trilogy was rather disturbing, but I still really enjoyed it so I'll definitely be reading this one. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one but I hope that you enjoy it! Happy reading :)

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this sounds so cool-can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, let's just all raise our hands in the air and scream for a second, k? Because not only does this concept sound absolutely genius - the fact that it is written by Ilsa J. Bick who kept getting me nightmares with Ashes and Shadows just makes me INCREDIBLY excited about how she's going to let this world come to life!!! I cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! (: Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I read each and every one!